Qatar Balloon Festival takes the celebrations up to the skies over Doha. We want people to experience the joy of flying in a hot air balloon. The organizers with support from Qatar Tourism have put in place a special promotion that will provide you a chance to tick-off flying in a hot air balloon from your bucket list.
You will be able to book a balloon flight between 10th of December 2021 and 10th of January 2022 for a subsidized price of QAR299 per person. Limited seats are available and they are sold on a first come first serve only through our exclusive partner, Asfary.com’s booth located at the Doha Festival City Starting from 26 November 2021
For more information you can reach us by email : email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket is not refundable and the flight can only be rescheduled by the organizer if the planned flight is canceled for any reason (weather, airspace restrictions, technical, etc.)
- This ticket is for a 30 – 45 minute sunrise balloon flight
- Minimum age: 8 years old. Passengers under the age of 16 years will only be flown if accompanied by a responsible adult.
- A balloon flight is an off-the-ground, air sport activity. Passengers and any participants in ballooning activities must adhere to the safety measures, precautions, guidelines, and Safety brief instructions the Pilot communicates.
- Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for 1 hour, and adopt the seated landing position
- Please note: you will be part of a small group of 6 to 18 passengers
- Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
- Spectators are welcome to watch the preparation and take-off. Please note that most launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Our Pilots are licensed by the authorities. They are professionally trained and experienced and therefore are fully in charge of the supervision guidelines to be exercised upon pre- flight, in-flight, disembarkation, and post – flight safety in and around the balloon zone vicinity.
- This experience is available Sunday to Thursday, in the morning only, from December to March with some regional variations. You will be asked to be at the designated take-off/ assembly location at least 45 minutes before planned departure. Failure to arrive on time will result in considering your ticket consumed.
- All bookings are subject to suitable weather conditions. Actual flight times vary depending on the time of year.
- In the very rare instance of an Emergency, Remain Calm and kindly take full instruction to safety from the Pilot
For more information kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org